Recruitment Partners is a preferred vendor for a Major Public Organization within the City of Edmonton!
We are currently recruiting for a number of Administrative Professionals for various immediate temporary positions.
This Administrative Assistant is a great opportunity to gain experience, enhance your resume and allow you to develop your overall administrative skills!
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
- Work independently within established policies, procedures and department objectives.
- Make independent decisions relative to coordinating and assigning requests for action.
- Deal with confidential information on a routine basis with a high degree of judgement and discretion.
- Recognize politically sensitive issues and bring matters of priority to the Senior Manager's attention
- Summarize reports or other material and to compose effective and accurate correspondence
- Plan and coordinate the Senior Manager's schedule
- Knowledge of FOIP legislation and ability to process FOIP requests
- Adapt to changing priorities, technology and environment
- Incumbents are expected to be fully conversant with standard and computerized office equipment and require highly developed administrative skills
Your strengths include:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Completion of the twelfth school grade including business subjects with emphasis on work and information processing or completion of an appropriate administrative professional certificate program from an accredited business school/college
- Minimum of four years of progressively responsible
- Diversified office and administrative experience
- Experience using Google suite of products
- Adjusted typing score of 45 wpm, data entry of 8000 kph, Word & Excel scores of 80% or above
- Strong customer focus
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume directly to Crystal Horner and Sherri Bowles.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Accounting & Finance - Sales & Operations - Engineering - Supply Chain - Human Resources - Office Support - Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner – www.recruitmentpartners.ca!