Work Location: 1585 Broadway, New York, New York 10036
Duration: 12 months
Pay rate: $23.00
Receptionist - Human Resources
- Providing telephone coverage, including responding to inquiries, properly routing calls, and taking detailed messages.
- Maintaining manager’s office calendars and scheduling.
- Use of excellent judgment with both internal and external clients, and able to re-prioritize calls and conference room calendars
- Coordination of larger staff meetings, including calendar, room booking and technology needs
- Reviewing incoming mail and taking appropriate action.
- Exposure to highly sensitive information as it relates to firm and potentially staff
- Coordination of office supply and equipment needs across team.
- Performing related duties as assigned.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Attention to detail
- Flexible attitude and excellent judgment skills
- Ability and willingness to manage multiple priorities in a professional manner
- Highly service-oriented individual with the ability to work well both as an individual contributor and as part of a team.
- Able to take independent initiative for action within areas of responsibility.