Title: Administrative Assistant
Job Code: EB-1254493695
Tekberry is looking for a highly qualified and motivated Administrative Assistant to work on-site with our client, a Fortune-1000 electronics company in Loveland, CO.
This is a contract position that will see the ideal candidate working alongside industry-leading talent in a world-class environment.
- Provide administrative assistance for multiple Research and Development groups.
- Assist teams with shipping parts and products worldwide by preparing shipping documentation in compliance with domestic and international requirements.
- Submit classification requests and apply labels to parts and products as needed.
- Deliver items to onsite shipping area for processing.
- Provide tracking results to requesters and recipients.
- Schedule meetings using Outlook involving conference rooms, telepresence rooms, and WebEx arrangements. Maintain room reservations for recurring meetings.
- Submit purchase orders or online orders for miscellaneous hardware or software to various suppliers.
- Manage small office-supply inventory.
- Organize team celebrations and events by sending Outlook invitations, reserving rooms or offsite locations, shopping for food or submitting catering requests, and coordinating event setup needs.
- Perform onboarding activities using multiple systems and preparing cubicles for occupancy.
- Make travel arrangements.
- Assist with processing passports and visa documentation.
- Work on ad-hoc assignments of unique responsibility assisting project managers.
- Ability to perform light physical activity to provide shipping assistance.
- Proficient in MS suite applications, primarily Outlook calendar.
- Effective time-management skills with the ability to set and adjust priorities.
- Detail oriented and highly organized to succeed in handling diverse responsibilities.
- Ability to research and follow company policies and procedures.
The work must be done on-site, so telecommuting will not be possible. Please submit your resume with salary requirements. Principals only; no third parties or off-shore companies. No phone calls please.
Tekberry Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.
As a W2 employee you will have access to health benefits.