Our client is seeking an Administrative Assistant who is familiar with QuickBooks.
Tasks include general secretarial and clerical duties; customer service, coordination with personnel and other resources, maintenance of records and files, dispatcher, QuickBooks, ADP payroll services, completion of special and/or unique functions and projects. This position requires strong communication, organizational skills, and must possess a creative and positive attitude.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Detail orientated with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Answering telephone calls / standard receptionist duties (training and script provided)
- Fields incoming calls, providing information, service, and process to potential customers.
- Experience with QuickBooks a must
- ADP payroll services knowledge
- Word / Excel / Google spreadsheets a plus
- Dispatching crews and coordinating schedules
- Schedules appointments, determines the appropriate crew and dispatches crews to job sites; maintains client contact prior to the arrival of the crew through the completion of the job.
- Follow up with delinquent client accounts and arrange payment as needed
- Handle general office clerical duties
- Maintain and order all office supplies