Lethbridge Northern Irrigation District has had a strong focus on providing exceptional service to the farmers and agricultural communities of Southern Alberta since 1921.
We are looking to add a new team member in the role of:
Type Correspondence, Contracts, Bylaws, Minutes & Legal Documents
- Transcribe Board meeting Minutes
- Front end Reception
- Filing, Mail and Payment processing
- Maintain Policy Manual and Calendars/Schedules
- Other duties as required
- 5 years’ experience
- Time Management skills with sensitivity for Deadlines
- Strong Organization and high Attention to Detail
- Professional and Polite Communication and Composure
- Self Motivated and Adaptable with interruptions
- Strong Computer Skills with Proficiency in MS Office
- Competitive Compensation based on experience
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Stable, Long-Term Employment
- Team Based, Supportive Environment
Please apply online at hire-standard.com or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants for your interest; however, only those considered will be contacted.
By applying to this position, you are agreeing to receive email communication from Hire Standard.