Office Manager – Automotive Dealership
We are looking for an individual with a strong administrative background to work for an established dealership in Phoenix’s East Valley area.
- Maintain effective practices and procedures to assure timely collection of all data needs to accurately record revenues, expense, profitability, financial condition, and other critical activities of all dealership departments.
- Reviews dealership’s outstanding receivables on an ongoing basis and is responsible for implementation of the collections. (i.e. contracts in transit, accounts receivable, factory receivables, etc.)
- Reconciliation of accrual and liabilities accounts.
More about the Position
- Must be familiar with QuickBooks and have bank reconciliation experience.
- Position works out of the dealership’s corporate office.
- Earn $25/hour plus benefits.
- The ideal candidate will have at least two years of experience working in an automotive dealership.
For more information, contact Danielle at 602-788-5890 and send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To stay up-to-date on the latest job openings and industry news, please connect with us on LinkedIn and Facebook!