consolidation and review of the following:
project expenses and vendor claims.
requirements and tracking.
and process weekly time sheets; payroll invoices.
personal expense claims and vendor claims.
vouchers for claims and process payment of claims.
documents and packages.
operation of office equipment.
- Maintains office and janitorial supplies, place orders;
verify receipt of supplies.
- Filing and tracking project documents.
- Work with all Project Managers and complete all
assignments or tasks given.
- Other related job duties assigned my Manager.
- Complete and reconcile site Expense Reports.
site asset reports.
- Archive project files and records.
in bookkeeping, filing and reporting.
knowledge of Microsoft Office & Excel, including the use of Excel to
create spreadsheet ledgers.
office skills of organizing and filing reports.
completing and reconciling expense reports.
or a part-time working about 25-30 hours a week.
is $16 - $18 dollars per hour, based on experience.
hours M-F, 8am - 4pm.
information, contact Harriet O’Connor at
602 788-5890 x113 and send your resume to Harriet@apnusa.com.
We are an equal
opportunity employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified
persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual
orientation or age.