POSITION TITLE: Administrative Assistant
LOCATION: (Glenwood Park) - Atlanta, GA
The Royster Group, Inc. is a leader in providing executive search and professional staffing services in the private and public sectors, and healthcare industry. Royster’s goal is to help organizations fill their human capital pipeline with highly qualified leaders and healthcare providers at all levels of the organization. Our core values of Customer Service, Integrity, Teamwork, Accountability and Respect drives all aspect of business.
The Administrative Assistant is one of the main channels of communication between the Executive Team, staff, key stakeholders, visitors. The Administrative Assistant provides support to the headquarters’ team. This position is accountable for overseeing incoming calls, filing, scheduling, coordination of meetings and conferences, obtaining office supplies, and working on special projects, as needed. Also, answers non-routine correspondence, and assembles highly confidential and sensitive information. Deals with a diverse group of important external callers and visitors, as well as, internal contacts at all levels of the organization. Independence and good judgment are required to plan, prioritize and organize a diversified workload.
- Expected to be in the office from 9 am - 5 pm at for consistency of presence of someone at the Atlanta office.
- Schedules and organizes basic activities such as meetings, travel, conferences and department activities for the Executive team.
- Establishes, develops, maintains and updates the filing system. Retrieves information as needed.
- Organizes and prioritizes incoming calls.
- On a daily basis, retrieves, sorts and distributes mail.
- Drafts written responses or replies by phone or email when necessary, and as directed by the Executive Team.
- Responds to regularly occurring requests for information.
- Handles confidential and non confidential information.
- Works independently and within a team on various projects.
- Acts as lead for special projects at the request of the Executive Team, which may include: planning and coordinating multiple presentations, and disseminating information.
- Proof reads presentations, multiple correspondence for spelling, grammar and layout.
- Activities include: requisition for travel and business related reimbursement, documenting corporate credit card expenses to corporate finance via Expensify.
- Responsible for ensuring a clean, tidy and professional work environment for coworkers and guests.
- Attention to Detail - Thoroughness in accomplishing a task through concern for all the areas involved, no matter how small. Monitors and checks work or information and plans and organizes time and resources efficiently
- Communication – Having the ability to plan and deliver oral and written communications that make an impact.
- Customer Focus - Meets internal and external customer expectations; delivers upon commitments; build customer confidence; follows through on requests gaining trust and respect.
- Results Focus – Exceeds goals; pushes self and others for results; is a conscientious worker who can be relied upon to handle unforeseen obstacles. Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing, and challenging environment.
- Initiative – Deals with problems as they arise, focusing energy and resources on those situations until resolved; identifies new opportunities and takes action; takes on new responsibilities when needed.
- Adaptability – Adapts to change, is open to new ideas, takes on new responsibilities, handles pressure, and adjusts plans to meet changing needs. Excellent task and time management skills.
PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES AND SKILLS:
- Team player with a passion for building relationships and providing exceptional customer service.
- Demonstrated ability to perform effectively within aggressive deadlines.
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Self-motivated and tenacious with the energy to withstand setbacks.
- Able to work under minimal supervision.
- Excellent problem-solving and multi-task skills with ability to quickly analyze situations and recommend solutions.
- Attention to detail with high degree of accuracy.
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt to computer systems.
- Associate’s degree or higher preferred or equivalent experience;
- Minimum of 3 years of administrative experience.
- Required to pass a background check.
- Able to work on Apple computers
- Must possess intermediate to advanced proficiency in Office 365 (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), Adobe Acrobat.
Equal Opportunity Employer and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.Click here to apply online