The North American Center for Threat Assessment and Trauma Response (NACTATR) has a small Canadian Headquarters in Lethbridge, Alberta with a team of high-profile leaders in the fields of Crisis Response and Threat Assessment. We train and consult with governments, school jurisdictions, police services, mental health and health organizations and others across North America.
Hire Standard is recruiting on behalf of NACTATR for the position of:
- Providing Administrative Support to our team of Professionals
- Scheduling and Effectively Managing Calendars
- Receiving and Distributing Email Information and Responding to General Inquiries
- Prioritizing and Organizing Tasks
- Proofreading and Editing Presentations and Written Materials
- Greeting Clients & Phone Answering
- Liaise with Our Chicago Office on a Daily Basis
- Monitor and Respond to “Intercom” Inquiries from the NACTATR Website
- Other Various Office Duties, as required
- Positive, Team-First Outlook
- Professional Presentation, both in person and over the phone
- Proactive Attitude with Ability to Multi-task
- High Level of Organization
- Ability to Prioritize and Stay Focused in a Fast-Paced Environment
- Strong Computer Skills with Proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Experience with Salesforce an Asset
- Ability to work at a Fast-Pace, with a Focus on Multi-layered Deadlines
- High Level of Accuracy and Attention to Detail
- Ability to Maintain a High Level of Confidentiality
- Ability to be Self Motivated
- Willingness to Take Ownership of the Role
- Professional Environment with Rewarding Work
- $22/hour, Monday – Friday 8:00am to 4:00pm
- Stable, Long-Term Employment with a Growing Company
Please apply online at hire-standard.com or email resume to email@example.com.
We thank all applicants for your interest, however only those considered will be contacted.
By applying to this position, you are agreeing to receive email communication from Hire Standard.