The Royster Group, Inc. is a leader in providing executive search and professional staffing services in the private and public sectors, and healthcare industry. Royster’s goal is to help organizations fill their human capital pipeline with highly qualified leaders and healthcare providers at all levels of the organization. Our core values of Customer Service, Integrity, Teamwork, Accountability and Respect drives all aspects of our business.
Provides administrative and secretarial support, with a high level of accuracy to the executive team. This position will handle confidential information with discretion and operate with some latitude for independent judgment and initiative. This position is also responsible for analyzing office procedures and processes to develop and implement plans to improve overall effectiveness.
CORE DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manages information flow in a timely and accurate manner. Prepares a variety of highly confidential, specialized, and recurrent reports.
- Maintains databases, spreadsheets, and related client and employee records.
- Researches, analyzes and summarizes data for reports independently.
- Creates and designs charts and graph with ability to use graphics to illustrate and inform.
- Establishes, develops, maintains, and updates the filing system. Retrieves information as needed.
- Takes and transcribes minutes during meetings.
- Proofreads documents for spelling, grammar, and layout and is responsible for accuracy and clarity of final documents.
- Schedules meetings, airline travel, hotel stays, car rentals and/or dinner reservations.
- Ensures office equipment is in working order and arranges for maintenance and orders office supplies.
REQUIRED SKILLS / ABILITIES
- Exercises judgement in the absence of direct supervision.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Advanced proficiency in the complete Microsoft Office 365 Suite, Adobe Acrobat, and internet tools
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt to changing technologies and learn functionality of software, new equipment, and systems.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS / JOB REQUIREMENTS
Click here to apply online
- Associate degree or higher preferred or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of administrative experience.
- Must pass a pre-employment background check to include education and employment.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug test
The Royster Group, Inc. is committed to providing and promoting equal employment opportunities and does not discriminate against any employee or any applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetics, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.