Service Office Administrative Assistant
Reports to the Operations Manager
The primary responsibilities are to generate work orders, convert work orders to invoices, provide quotations, and provide phone support for incoming calls. Additional responsibilities include ordering and receiving parts for both the Compressor and Lift areas of the business. You will work closely with all members of on the Team.
The Service Office Administrative Assistant will evaluate work orders to be sure that labor and parts are being charged appropriately while comparing the work orders to their corresponding quotation. We want an individual who brings administrative experience, attention to detail, team collaboration, and initiative to suggest process improvement ideas in any areas of the business.
As the Service Office Administrative Assistant, you will be answering incoming phone calls and with experience, handle most questions customers have in addition to scheduling projects, repairs, preventative maintenance.
Initial focus will be on the Compressor side of the business but will quickly spread as processes and systems are similar to Lifts.
Key qualities for this position:
- Comfortable performing basic math & accounting (profit margin, tax, etc)
- Ability to learn business systems (QuickBooks, Corrigo Field Service)
- Familiar with Office 360 (especially Excel)
- Multitask through interruptions
- Thrive in an interactive team environment
- Provide favorable customer service skills
- Display an eagerness to learn/ask questions
- Possess a collaborative personality
The level of your responsibilities and your compensation are unlimited, depending on your abilities, initiative, and progression.