Title: Administrative Assistant III
Job Type: Contract
Job Code: EB-1639304233
Tekberry is looking for a highly qualified and motivated Administrative Assistant to work on-site with our client, part of the government intelligence field in McLean, VA.
This is a contract position that will see the ideal candidate working alongside industry leading talent in a world-class environment.
Administrative Workflow Management
- Follow-up, tracking, monitoring, coordination through multiple levels, and bringing the process/program to completion.
- Lead the day-to-day administrative activities of a work unit.
- Maintain schedule of appointments, coordinate meetings, and follow-up on requirements bringing them to completion.
Quality Assurance/Process Improvement
- Review work against checklists and process/program documentation for accuracy and completeness.
- Lead the day-to-day administrative activities of a work unit. Maintain schedule of appointments, coordinate meetings, and follow-up on requirements bringing them to completion for a manager or others in the work unit.
Integrate support using IT applications
hold an ACTIVE TS-SCI w/poly CLEARANCE
Four (4) years of prior administrative support or comparable experience, demonstrating increased levels of complexity and responsibility in the areas of problem solving, working independently, maturity, judgment, and initiative.
Education: High School Diploma or GED Preferred: Associates or bachelor’s degree
The work must be done on-site, so telecommuting will not be possible. Please submit your resume with salary requirements. Principals only; no third parties or off-shore companies. No phone calls please.