Our client, an Accounting firm based in Cape Town, is recruiting for an experienced Administration Assistant to provide admin support within their tax department.
Although the role is based in the tax department, it's mostly general administrative duties you will perform whilst supporting the Senior Administrator.
Should you wish to apply for the position, please apply directly via this job board, please ensure that you quote reference number 202107 subject heading or email body.
- Mainly responsible for admin support in the Non-Resident tax department
- Liaising with clients on:
- Requirements met for non-residency
- Documents needed for the entire process
- Draft Resolutions
- SARS E-filing registration
- Applying the tax treaty
- Compliance status
- Income tax number registration/reactivation
- Submission of “Ceasing to be a resident” applications to SARS
- Submission of Tax Clearance certificates to SARS
- Changing tax status of clients with SARS
- Retirement Annuity withdrawal facilitation with the Fund houses
- Daily email management
- SARS appointments
- RAV01 updates
- Deregistration of Income tax numbers
- SARS audit management – submit supporting documents
- Any other related tasks
Surgo (Pty) Ltd will consider all applications in terms of its Employment Equity (EE) and is committed in maintaining diversity in its’ appointments. Surgo (Pty) Ltd, therefore also encourages people with disabilities and from other diverse backgrounds to apply. Due to the high volume of applications, should you not receive feedback within three months upon submission, you can assume your application was unsuccessful and we encourage you to reapply.
Your CV will be kept on our database for us to contact you should any future vacancies become available. If you do not wish for us to keep your CV for any other positions, please email email@example.com .