Administration Site Lead
Recruitment Partners is working on the Trans Mountain Expansion Project (TMEP) and we are searching for an experienced Administration Lead who comes with strong site experience. This is a long-term contract role in Hope, BC and will require a 3 year commitment in an extremely demanding, fast paced environment.
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
- Supervising day to day operations on site
- General Administration duties: answering phones, scanning and filing
- Developing, reviewing and improving administration tasks
- Scheduling appointments
- Supporting administration tasks for various department
- Additional ad hoc duties as required
Your strengths include:
- 5+ years in office administration experience
- 2+ years in a camp setting positions
- Time Management, organization and the ability to adapt quickly
- Excellent computer skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask and adapt to changing priorities.
- Ability to work independently, take initiative and ask for assistance when required.
You can expect:
- A highly engaged team in a respected and professional environment.
- The opportunity to get your career moving in the right direction.
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume, in word format directly to Crystal Horner.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Accounting & Finance - Sales & Operations - Engineering - Supply Chain - Human Resources - Office Support - Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner – www.recruitmentpartners.ca!