Administration Executive Assistant Level 2
Duration: 7 Months
Pay Rate: $29.96
Work Location: 1585 Broadway, New York New York 10036
Multitasking, teamwork, attention to detail
Providing administrative support to current admin team, including possible coverage of high level executives and deal teams
Ability to multitask, professional attitude, attention to detail
Key job functions:
- Become the go-to person for admin team backup
- Administration: Backup phones for investment team as needed
- Calendar: Backup primary Executive Assistant as needed; organize details of internal and external meetings, special events, conference calls, and conferences. This includes reserving rooms; placing catering orders; creating client-related agendas; creating and printing, mailing, or emailing presentation materials associated with meetings
- Travel & Expense: international and domestic travel as needed if primary Executive Assistant is out of the office, including securing appropriate visas. Submitting and reconciling all expenses, check/invoice requests
- Client reporting: update presentation materials and excel spreadsheets, as needed
- Ad hoc projects and requests will form a large part of the responsibilities associated with this role. A willingness to be flexible and juggle multiple deadlines simultaneously is important
- Experience working with Microsoft office suite is required, with particular expertise in PowerPoint and Excel. Concur also required.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Time management skills, ability to work independently
- Attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Resourcefulness and ability to solve problems creatively is extremely important.
- Experience at a financial institution and familiarity with financial markets is required. An interest and willingness to learn is more important