Capstone prides itself as being a leading Canadian independent power producer with over a decade of experience developing, owning and operating diversified power facilities across Canada. Capstone is focused on sustainable development and operational excellence to deliver reliable emission-free power to communities. Visit capstoneinfrastructure.com.
Admin Assistant – A/P Clerk
Due to continued growth, we are looking for a new member to join our team at our Solar Facility located 13km South-East of Claresholm.
- Overall Support of Administration and Accountant Duties at the Plant
- Support the Accounts Payable System
- Banking and Payment Duties at the Plant
- Accounting Inventory of Spare Parts
- Support HR Related Functions
- Landowner Transactions and Communications
- Various other Office Support and Administrative Duties as Required
- Proactive and Self-Motivated with a Desire to Establish your Role
- Ability to Work Independently and with a Team
- Attention to Detail and Ability to Multi-Task Under Deadlines
- Positive and Willing Attitude
- Excellent Computer Competency
- Exceptional Written and Verbal Communication
- 3 Year’s Experience in a Similar Role or Relevant Education Considered an Asset
- $25 / hour
- Full time Schedule - 40 hours / week
- An Exciting Opportunity to Join a Progressive and Growing Company in an Exciting Industry of Sustainable Resources
- Long Term, Stable, Year-Round Employment
- A Fast-Paced, Friendly Work Environment
- Extensive Benefits Package and RRSP Matching Program
Hire Standard is recruiting on behalf of Capstone Infrastructure: Please apply online at hire-standard.com or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants for your interest, however only those considered will be contacted.
By applying to this position, you are agreeing to receive email communication from Hire Standard.