Acute Care Registered Nurses (RN)
Asheville, North Carolina
This 763-bed healthcare facility located in Asheville, North Carolina is known for being the region's only Level II trauma center, as well as being home to the only children's hospital in the western portion of the state. It offers a variety of services, including women's services, sports medicine, and neurological care. The hospital's cardiovascular services include the only open heart and interventional cardiology in the region. The quality of the facility's services has earned much recognition, such as being named among the nation's best hospitals by U.S. News & World Report, Truven Health Analytics, and Healthgrades.
As a registered nurse on the team, you will:
- Deliver professional nursing care for the comfort and well-being of patients throughout peri-anesthesia (preoperative and postoperative) areas.
- Utilize the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation, to provide, delegate, supervise and document care and teaching of patients and family.
- Implement medically prescribed interventions.
Education and License
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing. Nurses with an Associate Degree or Diploma in nursing must sign agreement to obtain BSN within 4 years of the hire date in to position. Nurses who are nearing the end of their professional career may be exempted from this.
- Must have and maintain current licensure as registered nurse with the North Carolina Board of Nursing. Compact license may apply, licensee should confirm with NCBON; BCLS
- Preferred: CPAN, CAPA, or CCRN Certification, certification is required after two years if not in possession upon hire.
- Minimum one-year RN experience in PACU, ICU or ED setting
- Preferred, minimum two years RN hospital experience
Sign on bonus and night shift bonus are available! Pay will range depending on experience.
For more information, please contact Thomas at Thomas@apnusa.com or call 602-788-5890, ext 126.
To stay up-to-date on the latest job openings and industry news, please connect with us on LinkedIn and Facebook!