We are hiring an Actuary to support all current and future states in all product lines of insurance by accessing data, performing rate reviews, reserve analysis and other actuarial studies; preparing rate filings and responding to inquires from regulatory departments; and working with accounting, external actuaries, consultants and auditors.
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- 10+ years' actuarial experience, homeowner's experience preferred
- Understanding of SQL, MySQL, Oracles or similar database languages
- Knowledge of R, Python, VBA or similar programming languages
- Associate of the Casualty Actuarial Society (ACAS)
- Successful completion of at least four actuarial exams
$110,000 - $120,000