Cave Creek, Arizona
Our client is a luxury custom home builder and remodeler with 40 years in the industry seeking an extremely detailed oriented person to lead the Accounts Receivable Department right outside of Phoenix in Cave Creek.
The qualified candidate will have:
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Accounts Receivable.
- Excellent working knowledge of QuickBooks, Excel and Word.
- Construction experience a plus but not necessary.
- Ability and desire to work in a small office environment and commute to Cave Creek.
- Detail Oriented, Dedicated, Trustworthy with Excellent Customer Service Skills.
- Pass a Background check and Credit Check.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Preparing and processing contract and service billings.
- Researching contract compliance.
- Processing contract change orders and adjustments.
- Processing daily invoices.
- Audit job costs to ensure costing is in line with contracts, change orders and billed amounts.
- Maintaining Accounts Receivable aging balances.
- Researching and responding to customer questions.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
Benefits and Salary:
- Paid vacation and holidays.
- 100% paid medical insurance for the employee.
- 401(k) matching.
- Salary commensurate with experience.