This position is responsible for supporting the Company management for accounting/financing related duties such as financial, clerical, and administrative services to ensure efficient, timely and accurate payment of accounts.
This position is also responsible for providing necessary and accurate information of products sales to the drivers to ensure smooth delivery to the customers.
- Maintains Accounts Receivable files and records.
- Applies/closes daily journals for all locations.
- Prepares customer statements, bills, and invoices.
- Takes care of basic client inquiries.
- Performs other clerical tasks related to maintaining the accounts receivable records for organization.
- Calculates and posts receipts to appropriate general ledger accounts and verifies details of transactions such as funds received and total account balances.
- Compiles and sorts of documents, such as invoices and checks, substantiating business transactions.
- Handles cash, credit, or check transactions with customers.
- Issues change, receipts and refunds.
- Resolves customer complaints, guides them, and provide relevant information.
- Responds to customers’ questions and get a manager if answer doesn’t solve the issue.
- Maintains credit card payments for COD customers fir delivery and pick-up depending on branch operations.
- Associate’s degree (A.A.) from 4 years college or university; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Related experience of 1 year in the accounting department. (Prefer)
6:00AM - 3:00PM (1 hour unpaid lunch) OR 6:00AM - 2:30PM (30mins unpaid lunch)
Tuesday - Saturday (Sunday/Monday Off)