Accounts Receivable Specialist
Our client, a growing construction company has an immediate need for an Accounts Receivable Specialist. This role will be responsible for posting client payments as well as soft (business to business) collections.
- Prepares, posts, verifies, and records customer payments and transactions related to accounts receivable
- Creates invoices according to company practices; submits invoices to customers
- Drafts correspondence for standard past-due accounts and collections, identifies delinquent accounts by reviewing files, and contacts delinquent accountholders to request payment.
- Research customer discrepancies and past-due amounts with the assistance of the Accounting Controller and other staff
- Assists Accounting Controller in reconciling revenue accounts each month
- Maintains and updates customer files, including name or address changes, mergers, or mailing attentions
- Creates reports regarding the status of customer accounts as requested
· Copies, files, and retrieves materials for accounts receivable as needed
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software as well as other accounting software programs
- Ability to work independently or on a team
- Ability to anticipate work needs and interact professionally with customers
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
Our client offers a salary up to $42k and commission on collections as well as full benefits.
Click here to apply online
To apply, send your resume to William Franks at email@example.com