Accounts Receivable Specialist
- Processing credit card payments
- Assist with processing refund requests
- Assist with research and process all INV21 cancellations from the field
- Assist with approve cancellations generated within the Accounts Mgmt and Credit & Collections departments.
- Assist with unapplied cash as needed
- Assist with processing all credits and debits
- Assist with Lockbox Exception Application as needed
- Assist management with special projects as requested
1-3 years office environment experience (preferably in accounts receivable)
Ability to take and comprehend instructions
Proficient in Excel and Microsoft Word
Strong customer service skills
Ability to read, write and understand English
Must be a team player
Work with little or no supervision; self starter
Punctual, reliable and trustworthy
Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
Must possess effective oral and verbal communication skills
Employee shall work in a non-hostile work environment. That is, the employee is expected not to engage in or be subjected to any activity that unreasonably interferes with the performance of any other employee, such as sexual harassment, unlawful discrimination, or any other behavior that unduly demeans or intimidates another employee.
Employee is expected to exhibit open and tactful communication and the sharing of jobs knowledge.
High School Diploma Work Environment