Process monthly invoice for Administrative Fees and Miscellaneous Fees, apply cash receipts and assist with collection of past due invoices and provide general accounting support
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare accurate monthly Administrative fee and re-billable miscellaneous fee invoices in a timely manner and distribute to Client Service Managers or customers for payment processing.
- Notify client service managers or customers of any past due invoices and work with the manager or customer to resolve any billing disputes. Upon approval, process any billing adjustments and/or write-offs.
- Process deposit via remote deposit capture and post cash receipts to customer accounts in billing system.
- Also post cash receipts from other remote offices into billing systems. Provide daily cash report by customer of all payments received.
- Process and reconcile re-billable miscellaneous expenses by client from using Coda general ledger report.
- Process journal entries for any re-classes.
- Provide input and answer any questions regarding revenue and billing month over month variances and actual to budget variances.
- Maintain integrity of items enter into the billing system for new customer account set up and billing codes.
- Assist Supervisor in special projects and provide support for year-end audit process with external auditors or other audits.
- Review and process any customer price increases or terminations in the billing system.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Three to four years accounts receivable experience.
- Basic bookkeeping knowledge required.
- Ability to key 200 rpm on a 10-key calculator.
- Ability to type 40 wpm.
- Familiarity with automated accounting systems required.
- Demonstrated communication and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated PC skills, including Word and Excel.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be acceptable.
- Proficiency in Microsoft excel and QuickBooks.