Accounts Receivable Specialist
Our client has an immediate need for an Accounts Receivable Specialist to support the accounting department in various A/R activities. Emphasis will be on applying cash receipts, communicating with customers regarding remittance information and collections on past due accounts
- Manage customer remittances and apply daily cash
- Send communication to customers regarding payments (confirm payment dates and follow-up on delinquent payments).
- Generate weekly and monthly A/R reports.
- Participate in month end closing activities related to A/R
- Document and maintain policies, procedures, and training material as required.
- Engage in cross-training with other members in the accounting department
- Complete special assignments and requests as directed by management timely and accurately.
- Five or more years of accounts receiable and commercial (business to business) collections experience
- Cash posting experience
- Experience with Syteline 9 software a plus but not required
Our client offers a salary of $40k to $45k and full benefits.
To apply, send your resume to William Franks at firstname.lastname@example.org Click here to apply online