Flybridge Staffing is currently looking for an Accounts Receivable Manager for one of our clients in the South Florida area. Reporting to the Controller, the A/R Manager will manage the daily operations and strategic objectives of the Company’s accounts receivable cycle through design, implementation, maintenance and management of all accounts receivable business functions and the procedures for the AR collection process.
- Minimum 7 years work experience in credit/collections with responsibility for direct customer contact
- BA/BS Degree in Finance/Accounting or a commensurate level of directly related experience
- Must have relevant experience billing Managed Medicaid payors in Florida
- Well-developed analytic and problem-solving skills
- High degree of proficiency with Microsoft Office software (Excel, MS Word)
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to solve complex problems and function effectively in a stressful work environment.
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English.
- Oversee client billing and cash receipts processing
- Proper recording and application of cash, management of outstanding invoices, and direct interfacing with clients on collection matters and dispute resolution
- Support Management by providing timely and accurate payment and account standing information
- Prepare and reconcile all account receivable accounts and prepare monthly reports for same
- Perform research on all activities for collection and minimize all receivable balances
- Prepare and analyze all financial data and trends in financial market
- Monitor all collection activities and develop processes to improve cash flow and downsize receivables
- Prepare records of audits, schedule time for all account receivables and documented process
- Analyze bank fee and develop entries for cash journals
****NO SPONSORSHIP AVAILABLE**** US Citizen, GC, EAD only please. If your background aligns with the above details and you would like to learn more, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or on our website, www.flybridgestaffing.com and one of our recruiters will be in touch with you ASAP.
Follow us on LinkedIn to keep up with all of our latest job openings and referral programs!