Title: Accounts Receivable Coordinator
City: Grand Rapids
Job Code: EB-1928532882
Tekberry is looking for a highly qualified and motivated Accounts Receivable Coordinator to work on-site with our client, a leading government defense contractor in Grand Rapids, MI. This is a 6-month contract position that will see the ideal candidate working alongside industry-leading talent in a world-class environment.
- Daily invoicing, researching discrepancies, monitoring customer account balances, processing credit applications, posting payments to customer invoices/accounts, customer account reconciliations, intercompany balance confirmations and other responsibilities as assigned.
- The qualified candidate must be ambitious, detail-oriented and possess good organizational skills.
- The ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, work in a fast-paced environment as required.
- Two years related accounts receivable experience is required.
- Manufacturing experience is helpful, but not required.
The work must be done on-site, so telecommuting will not be possible. Please submit your resume with compensation requirements. Principals only; no third parties or off-shore companies. No phone calls please.
As a W2 employee you will have access to health and 401k benefits.
Tekberry Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.