Recurring Opportunities for Accounts Receivable Clerks
Are you an experienced Accounts Receivable Clerk looking for your next challenge? Here at Recruitment Partners Inc., we are actively working with top tiered companies in Calgary, and one of these organizations could be the perfect fit for you. We are actively searching for Accounts Receivable Clerks who demonstrate high attention to detail, excellent communication skills, and a strong sense of self-direction.
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
Your strengths include:
- Complete a high volume of invoicing
- Provide administrative and accounting support
- Process, route and post invoices in accordance with vendor payment terms and contract
- Maintain an up-to-date billing system and ensuring timely processing of journal entries
- Administer receivable transactions and bank reconciliations
- Maintain and organize department filing system
- Carry out billing, collection and reporting activities according to specific deadlines
- Positively and effectively communicate with employees and management on a daily basis
You can expect:
- 2+ years experience in invoicing and/or accounts receivables
- Strong work ethic with the ability to multi-task
- Works well independently or within a team environment
- Exceptional interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX is an asset
- Exceptional problem-solving skills.
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume, in Word format directly to Tori Clark.Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.Accounting & Finance - Sales & Operations - Engineering - Supply Chain - Human Resources - Office Support - TechnologyContact us today - Your Search Partner – www.recruitmentpartners.ca!
- A highly engaged team in a respected and professional environment
- Temporary opportunity with the possibility of extension