Senior Accounts Receivable Analyst - Tucker area Temp to PermJob Duties:
- Heavy analysis on customer portfolios to determine portfolio balances, unapplied credits/cash,
- and heavy research and resolve
- Responsible for the collection of customer receivables and management of a portfolio
- Interfaces with sales support, customer service, billing and accounts receivable in reconciling accounts.
- Analyzes and reports on credit memo and write off activity.
- Provides reconciliations of invoices to contracts based on contract terms.
- Post daily cash in a timely manner.
- Review and process billing in a timely manner
- 5+ years credit and collections or customer service experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interact effectively with all levels within the company
- Great Plains Experience is required, Excel (Vlookups ' Pivot Tables) is required
- Ability to work within a fast paced and challenging and ever-changing environment
- Deadline driven
- Experience reading and understanding contract terms and payments
- Retail/Wholesale and International billing knowledge
- Education 4-year degree in finance, accounting or related field or equivalent experience
Click here to apply online