Accounts Payable/Contract Administrator
Our client location in North Marietta/Kennesaw is looking to hire an Accounts Payable/Contract Administrator. The position will report directly to the Controller and requires very strong attention to detail.
- Receive, process approvals and enter all payables invoices in a timely fashion.
- The Maintenance Accounts Payable Associate will work closely with Controller to reduce expenses and provide effective cost control.
- Research any discrepancies when needed. Ensure proper taxes were charged.
- Prepare weekly payables.
- Ensure that all maintenance invoices are paid in a timely manner.
- Prepare maintenance aging.
- Review accounts weekly to ensure sufficient credit availability.
- Coordinate with Controller when payments must be made.
- Obtain proper department approval on all incoming maintenance purchase orders, warranties, and orders.
- Approves and assigns a purchase order on all payable and reconciles all outstanding purchase orders.
- Maintains all orders for timely and accurate invoices, warranties, and program costs.
- Responsible for understanding all maintenance contracts and warranties.
- Maintain and reconcile warranty claims.
- Communicates and corresponds with vendors.
- Resolve any discrepancies and or problems.
- Reconcile vendor statement and resolve all discrepancies.
- Meet deadline each month for closing out vendor invoices and reporting.
- Minimum of 3 years of comprehensive Accounts Payable experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Strong computer skills in Word, Excel, Access, Outlook.
- Sound financial and accounting skills.
- Strong problem-solving abilities.
- Detailed Oriented/accurate.
If you are interested please send your resume for immediate consideration to Andree@Stafffinancial.com
Click here to apply online