Our client is looking for a reliable and knowledgeable AP/AR Specialist to bring on board on a Contract basis. This position will possibly become a permanent role.
Performs duties related to Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable processing. Verifies and processes invoices for
payment, builds charge batches, performs ACH transactions, post receipts for corporate invoices, and assists in other
accounting and financial transactions as necessary.
1. Receives, verifies, and processes invoices for payment and corporate bill back, while working with vendors to
research discrepancies and resolve billing issues.
2. Posts A/R adjustments and charges accurately ensuring proper coding.
3. Posts A/R receipts (Check, ACH, and Wire) to the appropriate ledgers and keeps receivable balances up to date,
ensuring all payments are accounted for and properly posted.
4. Performs ACH transactions in the bank according to established procedures and ensures that daily bank transactions
are recorded timely and reported to the appropriate team members.
5. Researches customer A/R balances and works with corporate team members to resolve open balances and charge
6. Performs reconciliations and prepares reports as necessary for Management.
7. Maintains files and records in an orderly manner and protects confidential information.
8. Completes projects, tasks, assignments, and other work that is unique to the specific business area (including those
requiring special knowledge and/or skills), follows departmental policies and procedures, and meets standards,
metrics, and other benchmarks used within the department for evaluating performance and results.