Accounts Payable Specialist - Immediate Need
- Reconciles processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
- Charges expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports, recording entries.
- Pays vendors by monitoring discount opportunities; verifying federal id numbers; scheduling and preparing checks; resolving purchase order, contract, invoice, or payment discrepancies and documentation; insuring credit is received for outstanding memos; issuing stop-payments or purchase order amendments.
- Pays employees by receiving and verifying expense reports and requests for advances, preparing checks.
- Maintains accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions.
- Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions.
- Maintains historical records by microfilming and filing documents.
- Disburses petty cash by recording entry, verifying documentation.
- Reports sales taxes by calculating requirements on paid invoices.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Serves as backup for Purchasing Agent and payroll time entry
- Proven knowledge in Microsoft Office products
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks and priorities at one time and
- consistently achieve results on a timely basis.
Base salary up to 40k-45k plus Excellent Benefits including 401k with a Match.
Please send your resume to Andree@Stafffinancial.com for immediate consideration
Click here to apply online