Accounts Payable - (on site) Douglasville Area
Our client is looking for an experienced Accounts Payable Specialist to join their team. The primary responsibility of this position is to process accounts payable invoices to ensure our vendors are paid accurately and in a timely manner.
- Enter transactions into the accounting software and workflow to the appropriate Project Manager or Controller for coding and timely approval.
- Verify the accuracy of invoices, purchase orders, subcontractor pay applications and other documents and records and resolve any discrepancies identified.
- Set up vendors in the accounting software and ensure collection of all compliance documentation.
- Prepare check payments of invoices.
- Request and collect interim and conditional lien releases and waivers when appropriate.
- Ensure retainage is withheld on subcontractors when appropriate.
- Maintain vendor relations and accurate vendor records.
- Assist with preparation of 1099 forms and reporting at year end to ensure timely distribution.
Base Salary 50k-55k plus benefits and Excellent company culture.Please send your resume to Andree@Stafffinancial.com for immediate consideration. Click here to apply online
- 3 years experience in AP, construction industry experience preferred.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of accounting software/ERP
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong customer service orientation.