Role You Will Play:
In this role, you will verify and enter invoices into the company’s accounting system for payment and/or accrual. You will be responsible for processing and maintaining accounts payable records and reconciliations of related accounts, scanning/emailing invoices, and processing invoices through indexing and managing exceptions such as cost or quantity discrepancies. The ideal candidate will be someone who has excellent skills in Microsoft Excel, is a quick learner, has strong multi-tasking skills and has the ability to think outside the box.
- National Wholesale Distributor of Hardwood Lumber, Hardwood Plywood, Interior Industrial and Architectural Sheet Goods, Mouldings, Components, Composites, and related Interior Wood Products
- Service the Cabinet, Architectural, Moulding, Millwork, Furniture, Retail, and Specialty Wood Products Industry
Benefits & Features:
- Generous base salary
- Stable company that has been growing for the last 20+ years
- Promotion/management opportunities available, comprehensive health, vision, dental, short/long term disability, life/accidental death/travel insurance
- 401K retirement savings plan with a company match
- Considered one of the best places to live in Texas!
- Dallas takes pride in it’s well-maintained streets and highly sought-after neighborhoods
- Low unemployment rate of 3.2%
- A variety of nightlife options to keep you entertained- sporting events, food tours, arts and culture, and some incredible shops/outlets!
- It rarely ever snows in Dallas for anyone who loves the warm weather!