Our client, has an immediate opening for an Accounts Payable Specialist , Temp to Perm.
The Accounts Payable Specialist role is responsible for receiving, processing, verifying, and reconciling invoices.
Duties and responsibilities
- Review and approve (as needed) all vouchers for payment in keeping with the company’s limits of authority protocol.
- Code invoices or review codes.
- Enter all invoices into the accounts payable system.
- Answer all vendor inquiries.
- Analyze vendor accounts and reconcile vendor monthly statements to company’s records.
- Run accounts payable aging report and batch due invoices for payment processing.
- Prepare accounts payable checks.
- Print all accounts payable reports and maintain all accounts payable files.
- Create new vendors as needed and maintain vendor master files in the system.
- Assist in monthly closings.
- Assist with special projects as assigned by the Controller.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5 years accounts payable experience
- Experience with a mainstream accounts payable software system such as QuickBooks or similar.
- Working knowledge of PC office products such as Word, Excel and Outlook is required.
- Strong attention to detail
For consideration submit resume to email@example.comClick here to apply online