Accounts Payable Specialist
Join an employer of choice with an amazing work culture & high tenure. This manufacturer offers a role within a strong team environment.
Reports to: Lead Cost Accountant
• Enters and maintains A/P data into the ERP system, including check printing and distribution.
• Leads the expense check reimbursement process and provides support to employees as needed.
• Supports the annual plan, budget, month-end and year end audit processes.
• Reconciles A/P Accounts monthly and participates in monthly financial review.
• Investigates discrepancies and resolves differences.
• Maintain and improve controls related to the A/P process.
• Continuously looks for ways to improve A/P processes for increased efficiency and service.
• Manages 1099 forms and required filings.
• Manages states sales use tax reporting.
• Tracks project costs and monthly accounting deadlines.
• Provides support to all departments and locations.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Actively supports our 5S + Safety program.
• Actively supports and manage within the Company Code of Conduct and Process Based Leadership guidelines.
Education and Experience:
• Associate Degree in Accounting preferred
• 2-4 years strong recent experience in Accounts Payable in a manufacturing environment
• Experience with an ERP system
• Excellent organization, communication, people, computer and written skills
• Strong commitment to a team environment
Endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.