Our client located in Norcross/Duluth is looking for an Accounts Payable Specialist to join their team. This is an entry level position for someone who wants to
join a company and learn the business and grow with a company.
Duties include the following:
- Ensures timely vendor payments are made from appropriate work orders.
- Audits and verifies applicable supporting documents match and balance with payments and reports.
- Reviews work orders for changes or discrepancies prior to processing payments.
- Processes daily adjustments to payments accounting for miscellaneous overpayments or charges.
- Maintains spreadsheets and third party contractor files.
- Answers vendor, client, and contractor payment inquiries.
- Receives and reviews payment agreements and identifies adherence to guidelines.
- Forwards completed work orders to senior level team members for review.
Accounts Payable Specialist Requirements:
- Integrity and strong work ethic.
- Organization skills.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work effectively as a member of a team.
- Problem solving skills and ability to appropriately prioritize own work.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 2+ years’ account payable experience with accounting/invoicing software or within accounting system of enterprise software system, knowledge working with inventory a must.
- Strong math skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Microsoft Office – specifically Excel, Word, and Outlook. Strong Excel Skills.
Base salary up to mid 40's plus EXCELLENT Benefits and a great team environment.
Please send your resume to Andree Frost Senior Recruiting Manager Andree@Stafffinancial.com
for immediate consideration.
CB123Click here to apply online