Growing Midtown Manufacturing Company is searching for an Accounts Payable Specialist to join their team.
- Process purchase order invoices by reconciling to purchase order receipts, resolving discrepancies, reviewing coding and accurately entering into AP system.
- Process vendor expense invoices by obtaining approval, assigning proper GL code and allocation and accurately entering into AP system.
- Responsible for processing expense and petty cash reimbursement requests from employees.
- Manage aged payables to identify and resolve outstanding PO receipts and payables.
- Ensure vendor credits are received in a timely manner and accurately entered into AP system.
- Schedule and oversee all check, ACH and credit card payments by monitoring discount and due dates.
- Reconcile vendor statements to ensure timely processing and payment.
- Complete credit applications and maintain vendor database.
- Maintain good relationships with vendors.
- Perform special projects as assigned.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum 3 years related AP experience
- MUST have experience with PO matching for inventory purchases
- Excellent communication skills and Attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel and Outlook
- Experience with ERP systems (SAGE or MAS 500 A +)
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume to Joanmarie Bolding at firstname.lastname@example.org
SFGAClick here to apply online