Accounts Payable - Norcross - Temp to Perm - Up to $50k
The Accounting Specialist, Accounts Payable will receive, document account code, and input vendor
invoices received into the company. Accounts payable invoices to be input and paid according to internal
payment policies and procedures.
Key Accountabilities/Essential Functions:
1. Receive and organize vendor invoices mailed or emailed to AP.
2. Document account coding and input outstanding vendor invoices and employee expense
report reimbursements into Oracle.
3. Communicate with internal employees regarding appropriate invoice approvals and
4. Create weekly AP aging for management review and process vendor checks
5. 3 way match with related invoices.
6. Other vendor invoice research as required.
This list is not intended to be exhaustive and other duties may be required.
3 years accounts payable processing experience
General accounting experience preferred.
Experience and proficiency in using Microsoft Office tools.
Oracle accounting system experience preferred.
Ability to plan, schedule and monitor multiple concurrent tasks to meet agreed deliverables and
Very clear, concise and persuasive verbal communication skills.
Professional written business communication skills.
Ability to work and interact effectively in a team environment.
Normal work hours are Monday-Friday, from 8:30AM-5:30PM. Will occasionally need to work after
normal work hours or on weekends. Required travel is generally not required.Click here to apply online