We are working on a very strong Accounts Payable Manager opportunity in the Norcross, Ga area. This is a full time opportunity with excellent benefits. Salay up to $80k's.
Responsible for management of Accounts Payable including AP Policies and Procedures, AP Staff, Vendor Relations, and 1099 and tax related matters in multiple ERP systems.
- BS Degree
- Proficient with MS Word and Excel
- Full Cycle AP experience
- Oracle or Large ERP
Duties include and are not limited to the following:
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, accounting, finance, or related field.
- Minimum of 10 year’s experience in Accounts Payable.
- Minimum of 5 years leadership experience.
- Must have large ERP AP system experience – Oracle preferred.
- Must have 1099 filing experience.
- Strong knowledge of internal control policy and procedure as it relates to the cash disbursement cycle.
- Excellent technical, analytical and problem solving skills, with exceptional attention to detail.
- Proficiency with financial reporting – high level excel experience required.
- Strong interpersonal skills for interacting with Vendors and Senior Management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High level of professionalism.
- Ability to accomplish multiple tasks within strict time requirements while maintaining a high degree of accuracy.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills to balance and prioritize work
- Strong presentation skills for education on Accounts Payable procedures.
This is a fast paced environment and the client is looking to hire immediately.