About Our Client
Our client, a property management firm located in Markham is looking to hire an Accounts Payable Supervisor to join their accounts payable team. Description
The Accounts Payable Supervisor will be responsible for:
- Leading process improvements in the accounts payable function and automating processes
- Support with updating and improving policies and procedures as required
- Provide needed support to the AP manager
- Support accounts payable staff processing invoices and payment for the portfolio of properties in a need to be basis.
- Training AP staff
- Oversee and ensure invoices processing is accurate and followed as need be.
- Prepare ad hoc analysis and reports as needed
- 3+ years of full cycle accounts payable experience in a high volume space
- 1+ years in a leadership role
- Experience implementing and developing new AP processes and projects
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and highly organized