Accounts Payable Lead
Our client is looking for a Accounts Payable Lead for a temporary position. Our client, a well-established organization located in downtown Calgary, is searching for an amazing AP Lead to join their effective team as soon as possible. In this temporary role you will be responsible for customer satisfaction while adhering to the standard Accounts Payable business practices.
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
- Work with high volumes of full cycle accounts payable
- Complete monthly duties related to AP including reconciliation
- Review and complete month end responsibilities
- Form positive working relationships with outside vendors, responsible for vendor communication and set up
- Work to identify and resolve AP issues
Your strengths include:
- 5+ years' experience in progressive Full Cycle Accounts Payable role
- Experience with 3 way matching
- Highly organized while paying close attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume directly to Julie Shepherd.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Accounting & Finance - Sales & Operations - Engineering - Supply Chain - Human Resources - Office Support - Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner – www.recruitmentpartners.ca!