Accounts Payable Clerk
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
This temporary position will appeal to a strong Accounts Payable Clerk looking to advance their skills. My client, located on the south side of Edmonton is looking for a temporary Accounts Payable Clerk to assist during their year-end.
- Match invoices to purchase orders
- Data entry of invoices, up to 700+ monthly
- Bi monthly cheque runs for multiple organizations
- Vendor reconciliations
- Set up vendors and maintain vendor files
- Ad hoc administration including filling and scanning as required
Your strengths include:
You can expect:
- 2+ years’ Full Cycle Accounts Payable experience
- Capable computer skills, specifically an advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Strong accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently, take initiative and ask for assistance when required
- A 2-3 month temporary opportunity with the strong possibility of extension
- The opportunity to get your career moving in the right direction
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume, in word format directly to Amiee Schultz.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Accounting & Finance - Sales & Operations - Engineering - Supply Chain - Human Resources - Office Support - Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner – www.recruitmentpartners.ca!