Title: Accounts Payable Associate
Job Type: Contract
Job Code: EB-1131172989
Tekberry is looking for a highly qualified and motivated Accounts Payable Associate to work on-site with our client, a top-tier aerospace company in Cypress, CA.
This is a contract position that will see the ideal candidate working alongside industry leading talent in a world-class environment.
- Assist the Accounts Payable Manager or the Controller in the day-to-day activities including creating invoices and checks, following up with un-reconciled invoices, performing data entry in the ERP System and keep good communication with vendors to solve issues.
- Processing invoices in A/P system including performing matching of P.O., Receiver, and Invoice and proper account amount period.
- Performing automated check runs and preparing manual checks.
- Follow up on un-reconciled invoices.
- Analyze general ledger accounts for errors and make necessary corrections.
- Follow-up and resolve issues with vendors.
- Prepare and maintain 1099 paperwork.
- 5 - 7 years experience or a recent college grad with 1 or 2 years of relevant experience.
- Prefer manufacturing experience, but not a requirement
- Experience with Month-end and Quarter-End Reconciliations.
- Must have a strong understanding of Accounting acumen.
- Used to a fast-paced environment, required to process an average of 80 invoices/day
The work must be done on-site, so telecommuting will not be possible. Please submit your resume with salary requirements. Principals only; no third parties or off-shore companies. No phone calls please.
As a W2 employee you will have access to health and 401k benefits.
Tekberry Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.