Flybridge Staffing is currently searching for an Accounts Payable Analyst for an enterprise client in the Plantation area. The Accounts Payable Specialist is responsible for data entry, clerical support duties, and assisting the Controller & CFO in the day-to-day coordination and operation of the department.
- Reconcile vendor statements and address vendor inquiries.
- 3-way matching
- P.O Matching
- Weekly Check Runs
- Coordinate approval of all invoices.
- Review time entries and coordinate approval with department heads.
- Assist Controller & Sr. Accountants with bank reconciliations as needed.
- Assist with other general accounting duties.
- Runs necessary reports; maintains backup and support documents.
- Files paperwork.
- Assists with audit preparation.
- Attends in-service training and education sessions, as assigned.
- Completes special projects as assigned.
- Performs specific work duties and responsibilities as assigned by supervisor.
- Minimum of two years’ experience with accounts payable and payroll applications in a corporate setting.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains a plus
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
****NO SPONSORSHIP AVAILABLE**** US Citizen, GC, EAD only, please. If your background aligns with the above details and you would like to learn more, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or on our website, www.flybridgestaffing.com and one of our recruiters will be in touch with you ASAP.
Follow us on Instagram LinkedIn to keep up with all our latest job openings and referral programs!