Accounts Payable Administrator - Contract Position
Our client in South Edmonton is searching for an Accounts Payable Administrator to join their team for a contract position. The successful candidate will be reporting to the Accounting Manager.
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
Your strengths include:
- Responsible for full cycle Accounts Payable, processing 50+ invoices daily
- Matching invoices to Purchase Orders and offsetting the invoice to the line item
- Responsible for direct charges to the general ledger
- Completing weekly cheque runs and EFT's
- Acting as a point of contact for internal payable related inquiries and responding to inquiries from the internal organization on a timely basis
- Ad-hoc duties and backup support for other coworkers during vacation leave or absences
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, attention to Hilary Haskins. Please visit our website, www.recruitmentpartners.ca, for additional career opportunities today!
- 2+ years previous experience in accounts payable
- Intermediate user of Microsoft Excel
- Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented environment dealing with a variety of stakeholders
- Effective communicator with strong oral and written communication skills
- Problem solving and analytical skills; ability to identify key issues based on relevant data and provide appropriate solutions/recommendations
- Attention to detail is critical and excellent organization skills
- Understanding of company processes
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is a relationship driven and service-oriented organization with experts specializing in: Accounting & Finance Sales & Operations Engineering Supply Chain Human Resources Office Support Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner - to learn more!