Accounts Payable Administrator
We are searching for an accounts payable administrator for our client in South East Calgary! In this role you will be responsible for processing high volumes of accounts payable invoices with accuracy and attention to detail for one of our valued clients. This will be a fast paced, challenging opportunity within a strong accounts payable team.
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
- Handle high volume of accounts payable
- Complete data entry with accuracy
- Perform Account Reconciliations
- Communicate effectively with vendors
- Experience in accounts receivable is considered an asset
Your strengths include:
- 3+ years' experience with dedicated high volume Accounts Payable Position
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail, interpersonal skills, data entry skills, and organizational skills
- A highly engaged team in a respected and professional environment
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume directly to Julie Shepherd.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Accounting & Finance - Sales & Operations - Supply Chain - Human Resources - Office Support - Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner – www.recruitmentpartners.ca!