About Our Client:
Our client, a global, well-recognized manufacturing company located in GTA North, is seeking a talented Accounts Payable Administrator to own a global shared service Account Payable function.
In a large team, you will demonstrate the ability to handle high volumes and manage internal/external relationships in a collaborative and professional manner.
This role will require 5 days a week in the office, and fluently bilingual English and Mandarin.
- Review coding of POs and invoices captured into Concur to ensure accuracy
- Participate in timely Month-end and Year-end close process
- Participate in the annual budget completion
- Assist with year-end audit and interim audit work as required
- Process weekly EFTs; Post and reconcile payments to appropriate accounts
- Maintain Accounts Payable database, filed and maintain all accounting documents, verification of vendor statements, and generate accounts payable reports as requested in assistance with month-end close
- Review and post all corporate credit card expenses (Travel & Purchases), setup accruals, and complete
- Process payments on monthly credit card bills
- Participate in a wide variety of ad-hoc reporting, special projects, and analysis as necessary
- Demonstrate leadership skills and develop/train new employees
- 5+ years of experience in a high-volume accounts payable position
- Fluent in English and Mandarin
- Post-secondary education Accounting/Finance
- Strong system skills either with an ERP system like SAP, Microsoft Dynamics
- Understanding the automated invoice system Concur is an asset
- Excellent communication skills to manage dialogue with global internal and external customers
- Understanding of Canadian Tax rules
- Strong organizational skills and time management
- Strong skills in MS Word and Excel