Accounts Payable Accountant
This temporary position will appeal to an Accounts Payable Accountant who is able to handle a multitude of tasks and can perform job costing duties while maintaining a high deal of professionalism. They must enjoy working in a fast-paced environment where they can work independently and with a team. This role is a temporary position and can go to a permanent role based on the right candidate.
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
- Processing high volume full-cycle accounts payable invoices
- Performing bank reconciliations
- Performing AP reconciliations
- Processing journal entries
- Process bi-weekly and monthly cheque runs
- Validate vendor statements to ensure accuracy of invoices
- Matching invoices to purchase orders
- Solving discrepancies pertaining to invoices and purchase orders
Your strengths include:
- 3+ years of high volume full-cycle accounts payable
- Experience with Great Plains or large ERP software will be considered an asset
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office; advanced Excel is a must
- Ability to multi-task with a high level of accuracy and timeliness
- Strong accuracy and attention to detail is required
- Ability to work both independently, as well as part of a team
- The ideal candidate would come from a high volume, fast-paced environment
You can expect:
- A highly engaged team in a respected and professional environment.
- The opportunity to get your career moving in the right direction.
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume directly to Sherri Bowles.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Accounting & Finance - Sales & Operations - Engineering - Supply Chain - Human Resources - Office Support - Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner – www.recruitmentpartners.ca!
Job Type: Temporary