Accounts Payable Accountant
Our client has an immediate need for an Accounts Payable Accountant with high volume, “full cycle” accounts payable experience.Duties:
• Reviews and processes vendor invoices, requests for payment, general ledger coding, and monitors due dates to ensure timely payment and discounts.
• Obtain appropriate approvals prior to payment of invoice.
• Reconciles vendor statements and identifies, researches and resolves vendor account discrepancies.
• Sets up new vendor accounts, verifies vendor information, maintains lines of credit and processes payments ensuring accuracy and timely distribution.
• Processes journal entries to ensure payments are paid or accrued for at month end, quarter end and year end.
• Maintain vendor maintenance files. Identify 1099 vendors.Qualifications:
• Degree in Accounting and three or more years of accounts payable experience.
• Advanced Excel and experience with financial systems integration is required.
• Full cycle AP including, GL coding, posting invoices, check runs and use of accounting software.
• Must have high volume Accounts Payable experience.
For immediate consideration, please email your resume to William at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to apply online