Magellan Aerospace is a global, integrated aerospace company that provides complex assemblies and systems solutions to aircraft and engine manufacturers, and defense and space agencies worldwide. At Magellan we have over 80 years of collective knowledge and experience in the aerospace industry and believe one truth: People create value.
Employees are our greatest resource in working towards a successful future, and together we build professional relationships that thrive. We know that personal development is fundamental to the success of every individual and invest in our employees.
When you are part of Magellan, you are part of the team!
Magellan Aerospace, Haverhill has an exciting new opportunity for an Accounts Manager. The successful incumbent will be responsible for new business development and customer relationship management activities.
- Customer Relationship Management: Manage day-to-day relationships and assure successful customer relationships are maintained. Develop an understanding of customer’s products and long-term business strategies, to position MAC to capitalize on these opportunities.
- Support MAC Financial Goals: Support accounts receivables as required and perform cost recovery associated with purchase order changes or other issues (i.e. material price changes, design changes, etc.)
- Support MAC Operations: Identify and articulate customer feedback and requirements to operational organization.
- Administrative: Administer the Quote System and assure that quotations and bid proposals are completed and submitted in a timely fashion . Assure Corporate Compliance is maintained in areas of responsibility including but not limited to bid submittals, flash reports, monthly reports, and other requests for information.
- Forecasting: Manage the MAC backlog and sales forecast in order to achieve annual sales targets for the division. Be well informed about current aerospace industry trends, competition, competitive issues, and products.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3 years of account management or customer relationship experience.
- Track records of driving measurable and meaningful business results.
- Good organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills: written, verbal, and electronic.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (word, excel, power point) and the internet.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Project.
- Proven ability to manage client relationships effectively.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to identify opportunities that meet business goals based on client discussions and ability to act on these opportunities.
- Proven ability to negotiate and close complex deals.
- Competitive salary
- Attractive benefits package
- Generous Company pension plan
- Positive work-life balance
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Employee Assistance Program
- Free parking
Magellan Aerospace respects the privacy and confidentiality of personal information provided by candidates and shall not disclose to any external parties unless legislated.
Magellan Aerospace is committed to an inclusive working environment and equal opportunities for all. We welcome all applications without regard to social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, national origin or religious belief, status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law)